Establish a Company: How it works?
There are standard rules and regulations for establishing a company that applies to all foreigners. The system is rather transparent and clear. Here are the steps we will follow after you decide to work with us:
- We will sign an agreement between you and our company.
- We will explain you all rules and regulations for establishing a company.
- Will guide you through all the steps necessary for establishing a company.
- In those institutions that you should be personally present, a certified/sworn translator will exist to guide you through all steps and explain you all due paperwork.
- You will give power of attorney to one or more of our colleagues for them to represent you before relative institutions.
- We will finalize the establishment of the company and submit you all necessary documents regarding your company.
Company Establishment Process:
- Submit the memorandum and articles of association online at MERSIS
- Execute and notarize company documents
- Obtain potential tax identity number
- Deposit a percentage of capital to the account of the Competition Authority
- Deposit at least 25 percent of the startup capital in a bank and obtain proof thereof
- Apply for registration at the Trade Registry Office
- Certify the legal books
- Follow up with the tax office on the Trade Registry Office’s company establishment notification
- Issuance of signature circular
- Move certain documents to electronic format / E-TUYS system
Source: Turkey for Business